Advantages and Disadvantages | Ready to Move in Properties
Ready for occupancy or ready to move in properties are units that are simply ready to move in. It is a finished home or property that you can transfer and live with anytime. A lot of people now a days, most specially if they have saved enough cash wants to buy a ready to move in home. They prefer that because they don’t want to pay for rent anymore. They already wanted to have their own home.
A lot of times, I do get clients who demands ready for occupancy units but couldn’t get ready for occupancy units. In this article, I will list down advantages and disadvantages in buying a ready to move in properties.
First, let us define ready-to-move-in or ready-for-occupancy units; This units are
- completed house/condo/property that can be used anytime by the buyer the moment he pays for it.
- utilities are installed or ready for installation
Advantages of buying a ready to move in home;
- Can be used by you the moment you pay for it
- Wait time is lesser compared to pre-selling properties
- You just need to bring your personal belongings in and you can live there in no time
- For resell units, usually utilities are already installed and ready to use
- For new units, utilities are ready for installation.
- Wait time is around few days to less than a month only
- You can start renovations early if preferred
- You can enjoy the readily available facilities and amenities
Disadvantages of buying a ready to move in home;